For years, DECU has focused on remote delivery. We are pleased to say that it’s business as usual for our Members. Here are a few tips/reminders to help you bank at your convenience.
Financial services can all be obtained digitally. Most can be done remotely. The only thing you can’t do from home is deposit and withdraw physical cash.
If that’s a necessity for you, we offer a large ATM network with over 80,000 terminals in the USA and no surcharge to access your money, and you can use our website or mobile app to find a nearby machine. Of course, be sure to wash your hands when you’re done.
Things continue to change. One thing that remains the same is your credit union is here for you today, tomorrow and in the future. If you find that your financial situation is unsure, please give us a call. We have many programs in place that are designed to get our members through difficult financial times.
- Online chat with our staff
- eDeposit for your checks is available through your hand-held device. You do not need to mail deposits to us.
- There is no need to mail loan payments to us. We can help you set-up electronic bank-to-bank transfers today.
- Find one of 80,000 surcharge free ATMs
- PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other contactless payments are also available to members. Click these links to download and learn how to use contactless payments.
Because of Covid-19, we are waiving our $25 fee for members who need to use Skip-A-Pay on eligible monthly installment auto, personal and consumer loans.
- Skip-A-Pay is available for Consumer and/or personal loans. Members may skip up to three consumer or personal loan payments in a calendar year.
- To take advantage, log in to Online Banking, select the orange gear next to your eligible loan, and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Your request must be submitted 2 days before payment due date.
- Members may skip one credit card payment between now and the June 2020 payment date.
- Credit Card Skip-A-Payments must be submitted 2 days before the payment due date.
- Call (855) 779-1061 to skip your credit card payment.
Our Online Banking service takes many steps to keep your money secure. We use two-factor authentication, which requires you to login with your password as well as an additional code sent via email, call or text. If you haven’t enrolled in Online Banking, click here to get started.
Our Mobile also uses two-factor authentication, which requires you to login with your password as well as an additional code sent via email, call or text.
Here are some tips to keep your money safe and maintain access:
- Personal smartphone logins can be protected with passwords and biometric measures, like fingerprints or face recognition, by device.
- Apple users, for example, can set up Face ID on their iPhones so that the device has to recognize the user’s face before they can sign in to a banking app.
- Our website encrypts your data to prevent third parties from accessing it.
- Banking online also saves time. You can finish your banking with a few taps on your smartphone.