Find yourself in good company.
For John Deere’s 70,000+ employees worldwide, Deere Employees Credit Union membership is a worker’s benefit unlike any other.
DECU offers exclusive checking and savings accounts, home mortgages, personal and auto loans, credit and debit cards, insurance services, and individual retirement accounts for current and retired Deere & Company employees and their family members.
Membership at DECU is for life, no matter what you do, where you live or work, or for whom.
Fill out the form and one of our team members will contact you.
You are eligible for DECU membership if you:
• Are an active employee of John Deere
• A spouse, child, parent, sibling, in-law, grandparent, or grandchild of a current DECU member
• An employee of John Deere dealership
• A John Deere retiree
• A contract employee for John Deere
• An employee of a wholly owned subsidiary or joint venture of John Deere
Why is DECU Membership Better?
- No more lines to stand in – 24/7 service puts convenient banking on your schedule
- Digital banking keeps you connected to your accounts any time of the day from any device
- Live phone help is always available - 24/7 - (800) 338-6739 or (309) 743-1000
- Countrywide no-fee ATM access at more than 80,000 locations
How can I join the Credit Union?
Only John Deere Employees and their families are eligible to join Deere Employees Credit Union. To become a member/owner, simply complete the Online Membership Application. After we have received your application, we will review it for qualification. If qualified to be a member, one of our experienced Member Service Representatives will call you to set up the account in your specifications. You will be required to deposit $25.00 for your share of membership in the Credit Union. Once you join, you are a member for life. No matter where you live, where you work, or for whom – you can still enjoy the same great benefits and services of Deere Employees Credit Union.
If I leave Deere can I remain a member?
Yes, once a member always a member.
If I begin as an I&RS member can I become a full member?
Yes, once you have created a relationship with our I&RS team, you qualify for membership.
Is my family eligible without working at Deere?
Yes, your immediate family qualifies for membership based on your relationship with the credit union.
Can I join if I am a dealership employee?
Yes, John Deere Dealership employees are eligible for membership.
Am I eligible if I am a Deere contract employee?
Yes, if you work for a contractor in a Deere facility and have been issued a John Deere badge, you are eligible.
Can retirees become members after employment?
Yes, Deere retirees qualify for membership.